Kansas Service Trousers STRETCH 2700 PLW
Service trousers with stretch panels at selected points, such as waist, front crotch and knees to optimize movability. Made of strong, quick drying, light weight material and with functional pocket solutions.
Service Trousers STRETCH 2700 PLW
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Stretch fabric 91% polyamide, 9% elastane. Weight: 220 g/m².
- Stretch panels on sides, yoke, gusset and knees
- D-ring at waistband
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets with water resistant zip
- 2 leg pockets with folding rule pocket and pocket with water resistant zip, 1 with pen pockets and 1 with mobile phone pocket with flap and velcro fastening and pen pockets
- Adjustable leg length with 5 cm hem allowance
- OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Maximum washing temperature 60 °C, normal process
- Do not bleach
- suitable for Tumble drying, low temperature, exhaust temperature max. 60°C
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean