Hotgen Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Antigen Test - Pack of 10 Tests
The antigen spit test facilitates sample collection enormously. The often unpleasant swabbing from the deep mouth or nasal cavity is not necessary. The Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Antigen Spit Test (Colloidal Gold) from Hotgen is used for the qualitative in vitro determination of the novel coronavirus antigen in human saliva. Ideal for rapid testing in suspected cases of novel coronavirus, but can also be used as a confirmatory method for nucleic acid detection in discharged cases.
- Noninvasive sampling - easy to use with saliva.
- Quick result in 15 minutes
- Easy to use all in one kit
- Testing option without a laboratory
- Listed by the BfArM Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices
- Sale unit contains 10 test-sets.
Content per set:
- Coronavirus antigen test cassette
- Saliva collector
- Sampling tube with extraction solution
- Trash bag for contaminated waste
- Packaging insert
- Format: Immunochromatographic test
- Instrument: Can be performed without additional equipment
- Sample material:
- Saliva sample of the posterior part of the pharynx.
- Sputum sample Secretion of the deep respiratory tract that enters the throat during coughing
- Storage temperature: 4 - 30°C
- Sampling time: 15 minutes
- Specificity: 99.78
- Sensitivity: 96.00
- Permissible user: Self-test possible
- Package size: 1T/set
- PCN: 17198779 (1T/set)
|Shipping weight:||0,11 Kg|